A Lovely Plight A Lovely Plight

love your animation style, loved everything apart from the voice acting, which had nothing to do with the art itself! :)

ExplosiveCake Xmas 2012 ExplosiveCake Xmas 2012

OhMyGod, leave him alone!!! the animation is great and so is the story, im fuckin sick of reading comments like "egoraptor much, rip off from ____________ artist" suck a penis

Dumping Grounds Ep 2 Dumping Grounds Ep 2

hey. this animation is really good,some people are saying its too sloppy... but i like it, i like it when you make their mouths bigger and more cartoony. But, the thing that really got me pissed off in the video is the shit voice actors. im sorry, but they both sound the same and they have no enthusiasm in their voices. They both suck, please get new ones.

Informant responds:

Thanks for saying :). And yeah, I'm aware the voices are bad lol. I'm not a voice actor, as you can tell.. I'm mostly trying to get a feel for the other aspects of a project/compilation. You know, like post production/preproduction things.
It's hard to find people to voice act for an animation that isnt amazingly popular lol :(
Maybe I'll be able to get voice actors for my next one.. if there is one :o

PERPLE PERPLE

wow dude, you have imrpoved so much! this looks amazing! so much energy into this character! :D

Screwits responds:

haha thanks, I guess a picture does tell a thousand words..or 5 in this case ha.